Riekelt wrote:Photodex has stopped but luckily there is still a small group left who wants to make very nice shows
There are more of them than you think, Riekelt. After posting a new project on my YT channel, within 3-4 days I have about 1,000 views and dozens of questions from subscribers from all over the world.
Today, I accidentally found this link on the internet:
Out of curiosity, I downloaded the folder with the installation file and attached instructions:
------- How To Install? --------
- Install program by choosing Trial. Choose "No" to reboot question.
- Don't launch the program after it's installed.
- Run Activation as Admin. It's set to default location, you can customize if you located in another path than default.
- Merge the provided reg entry.
- Block program in firewall for both incoming and outgoing connections.
Of course, I did not install because my program works correctly but maybe someone will need and try to install it?
Best Regards John
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4665738 ... 7641721831
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: VernonRobinson and 1 guest