Style packs?

Download the latest version of each release of ProShow Producer here!

Re: Style packs?

Postby Debbie4792 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I recently had to buy a new computer. It was slow and tedious, but I was able to reinstall everything. In the process, I discovered that for some reason, when I purchased Effects Pack 7, I did it as a download rather than buy the DVD. Not remembering this, I never downloaded the .exe for 7 and cannot find it on any of my external storage drives. I have put many hours into a family slide show and of course when I tried to load the show, I discovered that I had used several of the transitions and slide styles from Effects Pack 7. I really do not want to redo those parts of the slide show if I don't have to.

Is there anyone who can give me access to the .exe for Effects Pack 7? My keycode should work. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!

Postby Riekelt » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:53 am

Debbie4792 wrote:Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I recently had to buy a new computer. It was slow and tedious, but I was able to reinstall everything. In the process, I discovered that for some reason, when I purchased Effects Pack 7, I did it as a download rather than buy the DVD. Not remembering this, I never downloaded the .exe for 7 and cannot find it on any of my external storage drives. I have put many hours into a family slide show and of course when I tried to load the show, I discovered that I had used several of the transitions and slide styles from Effects Pack 7. I really do not want to redo those parts of the slide show if I don't have to.

Is there anyone who can give me access to the .exe for Effects Pack 7? My keycode should work. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!

I send you a mail with a dropbox adres :)
greetings from Urk, Holland
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Postby CynGeo1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

Postby dzacco » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:45 am

I am planning to purchase a new computer since my old XP operating system has been rendered useless by Microsoft. I dearly love ProShow and would like to install it on the new computer. I tried sending a PM to Reikelt but it doesn't seem to be working. Any help or advice you can give is absolutely appreciated.

Thank You

Postby Debbie4792 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Riekelt wrote:
Debbie4792 wrote:Many years ago a cousin got me hooked on Photodex products and he directed me to this forum in hopes that someone could help me. Not sure how I found this thread, but glad I did. I have the latest version of Producer and most of the StylePacks and Effects Packs along with the zipfiles for many of the free downloads Photodex used to offer. I made sure I had all my keycodes and downloaded an extra .exe of the latest version of Producer before Photodex shut down.

I send you a mail with a dropbox adres :)

I sent you an email. Thank you so much.

Postby Riekelt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 am

dzacco wrote:I am planning to purchase a new computer since my old XP operating system has been rendered useless by Microsoft. I dearly love ProShow and would like to install it on the new computer. I tried sending a PM to Reikelt but it doesn't seem to be working. Any help or advice you can give is absolutely appreciated.

Thank You

okee, What is your question ? perhaps we ( forummembers) can help ?

Thanks to Mike, all the PS versions can be found at :
The files can be found on this beautifull forum :
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24436#p179606

Mike is the Site administrator, a great help !

Greetings from Urk Holland.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby Riekelt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:21 am

CynGeo1 wrote:Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

I send you a private mail with a dropbox adres :)

Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
Foto CANON 80D

Postby CynGeo1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Riekelt wrote:
CynGeo1 wrote:Hi, I bought Style Effects 7 and have my registration key but did not save or can’t locate the download file. I would appreciate if someone has the file.
Thank you,
CynGeo1

I send you a private mail with a dropbox adres :)

Riekelt,
Thanks, that worked great! The style pack is installed with my registration key.
Thanks,
CynGeo1

Valued Member

Postby john54 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:01 am

Hi everyone!
Just one simple question: Be honest, since Photodex left us on our own, should we follow the copyright laws and regulations?

Previous

Return to PSP - Install Files