Christmas Show...It is finally finished!

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Christmas Show...It is finally finished!

Postby sshaper » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Well after being on hold for almost a year my wife and I finished the Christmas show we started last year. Last year, I had posted what we had completed and received some very positive feedback, many asking us to finish it.

The music starts out slow for the first 20 seconds or so then it picks up dramatically, so don't think this is a slow moving show. The whole show is a fun ride and I hope everyone enjoys it. The music used is titled Christmas Eve/Sarajevo by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

As always, we would like to know what you think (good or bad)

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3196&alb=0

Thank you
Scott and Karen Shaper

Honorary ProShow PHD

Merry Xmas

Postby Penny47 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:43 pm

Scott and Karen,
I never saw your first show but this was truly a great show to watch. I enjoyed every moment of it thanks for that. I loved the sleigh flying across the screen. I am not an expert at this stuff but I do know what I like. And I loved it.

Penny

The Clicker

Postby The Clicker » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:46 pm

Awsome show and one of my absolute favorite Christmas songs!! Loved it!!

Re: Christmas Show...It is finally finished!

Postby im42n8 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:05 pm

Looks like quite a bit of work there! Gots to be the fastest moving show I've seen yet! Pretty good overall. . . the pace didn't let one look at many photos tho. Still, I think it was a pretty impressive show!

Dale

Postby debngar » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:53 pm

Loved it! I will probably watch it a few more times just to have the chance to catch all the things I missed the first time or two. LOL

I can see why it may have taken you a year to do this one. There are a lot of pieces which would have taken a ton of work.

I thought the rapid showing of the pics was a good idea for the pace of the music.

Nice intro and use of the silhouette moving across the screen. I thought it was a video at first.

Clever way to present the cut out elements in the manger and then fade in the background. If it all came from one picture (without already being in pieces), you didn't have to clone the background to plug up the holes then. Also very neat effect with the light shining from the upper right corner and having it focus soley on the child in the manger.

The stained glass image split up like a puzzle being in the simple shapes and only 4 pieces worked really well.

I also loved the 12 nutcracker/santas that popped onto the screen one by one and then came off the screen to reveal things behind them. It was almost like an advent thing where you open the doors to find something behind it. That was brilliant. I didn't dare blink.

Thanks for letting us see your show - nicely done.

Debbie

Postby weldr » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:11 pm

Excellent...from start to end! Thanks for sharing. Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Esteemed Member

Postby pwholmes » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:26 pm

Great, exciting show. Made my mind dizzy with ideas. There is one grammatical error in it however. "Ready to bore" should be "ready to bear." Bore would be the past tense, bear the future -- unless they were intending to bore the child to death! :)
Amateur cab driver
Amateur videographer
Amateur slide-show maker

I'm only here to learn from you geniuses!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:51 pm

Brilliant! Absolutely loved the pace & all the effects!

Thanks for sharing!

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

mlanders

uhhhhhh---yeahhhh

Postby mlanders » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:11 am

enjoyed it and loved the pace and everything inside of it!

Make me think about the roots of Christmas and what we do all around and about it - it has something critical but not only...it just made me think:
Look what we made of it...what started once with the night in peace....

Great piece of work!

Michael

Thank you everyone

Postby sshaper » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 am

Karen and I appreciate your comments. We are glad everyone enjoyed the show, it was the biggest project we have done.

pwholmes - Thank you for pointing out the grammatical error I will correct it.

mlanders - I am glad the show made you think about the roots of Christmas. We wanted to demonstrate both the religious and commercialization side of Christmas.

Thanks again for everyones feedback and most importantly have a Merry Christmas.

Scott and Karen Shaper

Valued Member

Postby dajon0510 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:46 am

Enjoyed your show
Thank you
David

Postby newtcruiser » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Well done!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it. You certainly kept pace with the music. . .. Great.

Linda :lol:

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback