My 1st Show for viewing

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

My 1st Show for viewing

Postby Penny47 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:18 pm

This is the 1st time I have tried to do this. I am very reluctant to show anything but feel if I do not I will never learn. So I put together this show of a place called Cross Hill Gardens. As I am unable to walk very far I used the transport they supply which is a small tractor type vehicle and trailer. I must point out that the photos were not taken by me as I lost all the photo's that I took when my computer crashed. So they (Cross Hills) kindly sent me free of charge one of their CD's that they sell. The show is 13.96MB in size and takes about 2 - 3 minutes. And in case anyone picks up on it I know at the end there is one double up photo. Sorry. :-)

Penny

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 7343&alb=0

Postby srq102 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Hi Penny,

I know just how you feel about being reluctant to post. It's the same for me.. :) It is a VERY GOOD show and from what I can see you don't have anything to worry about. Cross Hill is a very beautiful and the show had a nice smooth flow to it and I liked the light hearted style of music. I know that song but can't remember the name.

Thanks for sharing

:D Rick G

Honorary ProShow PHD

Thanks

Postby Penny47 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Thanks Rick, I am sorry I should have mentioned where the music came from it is the theme song from a show I used to watch called "The Thornbirds" hope that helps.

Penny

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:10 pm

Penny,

Great first effort and I look forward to seeing more from you. I really love the second to last photo ... with the water and all the flowers. Music worked well with your show. Thanks for posting.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Postby BarbaraC » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Penny, we all have a first time, and we're all afraid nobody will like what we do because we're sure everyone else is much better than we are. Lots of people have more experience and therefore know how to do lots of cools things, but what's interesting is that, when it comes to photography, too many cool things detract from the pictures. You used just the right amount of motion to keep the attention on the photos, not on any wizardry. A very nice show. Except for that doubled photo. :D

Barbara

lostdutchman

Postby lostdutchman » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm

Welcome, and thanks for posting!

Completely enjoyable. I wish my computer had a "scent button"
so I could add to the pleasure of walking through the gardens
from a distance.

Ken

zweck

Postby zweck » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm

Penny,

enjoyed your show. Thanks for sharing,

Marie

Postby debngar » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Penny,

You did good - not too much zooming, panning in excess like most of us did when we were newbies. LOL

I expecially liked the shot at the very end of the two roses - my favorite.

Debbie

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback