New Show...Why I've been MIA

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
patches

New Show...Why I've been MIA

Postby patches » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 am

Just put this together.... kind of like my own therapy.
It will explain why I have been missing from this forum for so long.
Please be honest with what needs to be fixed. It is my first draft,
and I know there is always room for improvements.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 1768&alb=0

Thanks muchly
Marsha

great show

Postby dtpitts » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:09 am

Marsha,

Welcome back! :)

I loved your show, my mother had Breast Cancer and I know too well the struggles you have been through. It is amazing how God reminds us of the everyday blessings that are right before our eyes, that we so often take for granted. Kind of like that song that I LOVE "Live Like You Were Dying" by Tim McGraw. Cancer will give you a clear view of your life and everyone that is so dear to you!

Thanks for sharing and enjoy those grandchildren!!

Teresa
:)

Postby marmart » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:41 am

Marsha....what can I say. Thank you for your courage to stare this in the face and fight back, thank you for sharing with your online family. It is a beautiful show and what a wonderful way to capture your journey.

God bless you and I will remember you daily in my prayers.

Mary

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:50 am

Very nice Marsha -- keeping a sense of humor is the key to
surviving stuff like this. Thanks for having the courage to share
with the rest of us in the funny farm! Good luck and enjoy that
granddaughter :D

Thinking of you
mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Postby alcain » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:17 am

Marsha, I wouldn't worry too much about hats and wigs, I think you look quite attractive ala natural. You know that you have the support, love and prayers of all of us. Blessings, ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:53 am

Marsha, welcome back to your friends.

I am certain that it having the attitude to survive, to enjoy every minute, have fun that makes us live to an old age. You certainly have all of those attributes. I drink, has to be a glass of wine, to your good health, and my prayers are with you.

Brian

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 am

Marsha, welcome back...... Thank you for posting your courageous show. I promise you this universe will give you what you need ......

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Valued Member

Postby gus607 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:13 pm

Marsha, I was greatly touched by your show. You are a very brave lady & I wouldn't worry about the hair loss at all........it will grow back again.
Nice show, lovely grandchild. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Postby debngar » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:32 pm

Marsha,

A touching show and nicely done. The hats and wigs segments were cute and I liked how you opened and closed the show. Bravo.

Welcome back and glad you're on your way to recovery!

Debbie

Postby czali » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Marsha,

I have to agree about going all natural. I like that look on you. You brought tears to my eyes because my Mom had breast cancer when my daughter was born also. It is now three years later and she is doing very well. You have such a powerful message I am glad that you shared. My family just found out last week that is now my Dad's turn this time (colon cancer). Thank you for this, I really needed it.

Colleen

lostdutchman

Postby lostdutchman » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:21 pm

Marsha,
Thanks for sharing this part of your life.
I lived in Haiti for 4 years and the Haitians have a saying, "kenbe fem" which translates as "hold tight."
It is a common greeting in all kinds of difficult situations. Hold tightly to that which is good.
You'll make it through. Kenbe fem.
Ken

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:52 pm

Hi Marsha,

I also welcome you back and was very touched by your show. You are so courageous and have a great
positive attitude. You show was beautiful & touching and I thank you for sharing it.

Brenda

Marsha

Postby HunnyB » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:46 am

Your show brought tears to my eyes.
14 years ago, when my husband was 39, he was diagnosed with lymphoma.
After all the chemo, hair loss and prayers, he is just fine. As you will certainly be.
You are a beautiful lady and this show will be your legacy to your grandchild.
Cheers and hugs to you!!!

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

lisco

Postby lisco » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:48 am

Marsha-

A very touching story indeed. I, like everyone else, am happy to see you return to us. Thank you for sharing your story.

Scott

patches

Postby patches » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:20 pm

Sorry I didn't get back in here sooner. Chemo side effects keep kicking my feet out from under me.
Thank you all so very much for all the wonderful comments. All prayers are always appreciated.
I am so blessed to have such a warm and careing online family. Your posts ment more to me then
you could know. Again, Thank you all.
I have been working on this show for several months. I know I am very slow right now, but I am determined!
As far as those who think I look good bald ... well ... I will be nice and just say thank you! :roll:
I just wanted to document this experiance for my family. Letting them know I will give it a good fight
with a smile on my face.
I hope to be back here more often once the chemo and the side effects are finished.

Warm fuzzy Hugs to all
Marsha

Next

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback