dreamland's- Kerstie&Paul...the final cut

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
dreamland

dreamland's- Kerstie&Paul...the final cut

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:03 am

Hi everybody,

Hope that you had a great summer.
I completed the kerstie and Paul wedding show, with their choise of pictures and music. I might fix up minor stuff here and there but this is what it is, pretty close anyway.
It runs a bit over 20 minutes.
Let me know what you think,
Gabriella
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?bm=68713
Last edited by dreamland on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Postby alcain » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:53 am

Gabriella,

You know what I have always thought of your photography - Amazing.
Very, very imaginative poses, locations and framings.
Such a cute couple.
Music really seemed to fit very nicely, especially the second song.

...I have to admit something after viewing the entire production (this is not just a 'show', it is a true production).

You are a 'master'.

Blessings always my friend... ~al

p.s. If I ever 'renew my vows' with my wife of 31 years, I'll fly you to Virginia Beach to be my photographer!

p.p.s. Those of you who know how I feel about too many transitions... I think they worked in the last song due to the nature of the song and the festive reception atmosphere. Transitions were appropriately done throughout the show.
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:05 am

Gabriella,

I can't really add much that Al has not already said.

You had some great 'candids' at the reception.

I did notice one small technical error :cry: . I'll try and describe where it is. It is about two slides before the 'blank', that is before the 'Reception' caption. (hope you understand that :? ). That must be about 10 slides before the 'Reception' caption, give or take a few. There is a slide of Kerstie, view of her back, where the mask is incomplete and shows a portion, bottom left, outside the mask. It then zooms in and disappears.

Superb show,
Brian

lostdutchman

Postby lostdutchman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:07 am

Gabriella,

Very good show, eh.

Masterful job with some of the slides you prepared in a photo editor. They really added pizazz.

About weddings: I tried (unsuccessfully) talking my daughter into eloping, but she wanted the "whole thing" like Kerstie & Paul. I'd be happy if wedding and reception combined took 20 minutes, like your show. "Do you promise? ... I do. ... Congratulations. ... Thanks for the beer. ... Goodbye."

Ken

Postby kaylef » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:05 am

Gabriella.....that was perfection!

What a professional looking job. You captured every special moment in a unique way. Your backgrounds were subtle and classy.

It was a pleasure to watch.

Kay

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Gabriella,

You know what I have always thought of your photography - Amazing.
Very, very imaginative poses, locations and framings.
Such a cute couple.
Music really seemed to fit very nicely, especially the second song.

...I have to admit something after viewing the entire production (this is not just a 'show', it is a true production).

You are a 'master'.

Blessings always my friend... ~al

p.s. If I ever 'renew my vows' with my wife of 31 years, I'll fly you to Virginia Beach to be my photographer!

p.p.s. Those of you who know how I feel about too many transitions... I think they worked in the last song due to the nature of the song and the festive reception atmosphere. Transitions were appropriately done throughout the show.

Thanks Al,
Sounds very romantic, so if you ever renew your vows, I will be there, never been to Virginia Beach and would love to see it and get to know you guys. :)

That lost song was hard to work with, so as you noticed I decided to use those transitions to make the pictures go with the music.

Gabriella

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:39 pm

Gabriella,

I can't really add much that Al has not already said.

You had some great 'candids' at the reception.

I did notice one small technical error . I'll try and describe where it is. It is about two slides before the 'blank', that is before the 'Reception' caption. (hope you understand that ). That must be about 10 slides before the 'Reception' caption, give or take a few. There is a slide of Kerstie, view of her back, where the mask is incomplete and shows a portion, bottom left, outside the mask. It then zooms in and disappears.

Superb show,
Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for watching it, i know it is a bit long.
I looked up the section of the show that you are referring to and could not find aanything.
Is it the picture where they are sitting on the bench kissing? Or how far is it from that one?

Gabriella :)

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Gabriella,

Very good show, eh.

Masterful job with some of the slides you prepared in a photo editor. They really added pizazz.

About weddings: I tried (unsuccessfully) talking my daughter into eloping, but she wanted the "whole thing" like Kerstie & Paul. I'd be happy if wedding and reception combined took 20 minutes, like your show. "Do you promise? ... I do. ... Congratulations. ... Thanks for the beer. ... Goodbye."

Ken

thanks Ken,

I hear you, everybody likes weddings unless they have to pay for it, sounds like that was the case with your girl. :)
Gabriella

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:44 pm

Gabriella.....that was perfection!

What a professional looking job. You captured every special moment in a unique way. Your backgrounds were subtle and classy.

It was a pleasure to watch.

Kay

Thanks for watching it Kay,

The background are part of the pictures that are in the show, they seemed to work and compliment this one well.
Glad you liked it,

Postby Mrstefer » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:15 pm

Wow that was awesome. I am very new to Proshow and not a photographer but wow that was so good. I hope one day I can make one half as good. What editing program are you using?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Gabriella

Gabriella wrote:Is it the picture where they are sitting on the bench kissing? Or how far is it from that one?

That's the one. Sorry for the false information about a mask. Second time through I can see it is the slats of the bench.

Gosh, loosing my memory with age, now my eyesight as well :oops:

Brian

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:51 pm

Wow that was awesome. I am very new to Proshow and not a photographer but wow that was so good. I hope one day I can make one half as good. What editing program are you using?

Hi,

I am glad you liked it,
You can become a good photographer if you crazy and brave enough about it.
Proshow is one of the best on the market for multimedia shows, quite reliable,some bugs here and there but overall, it does the best compare to other programs.
Editing for what, fixing up the shots?
I use Adobe PS2 and PS3.
For video editing i use U-Lead media studio.
And I use frames templates and so on from different sources that I edit in Photoshop.

dreamland

Postby dreamland » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:52 pm

That's the one. Sorry for the false information about a mask. Second time through I can see it is the slats of the bench.

Gosh, loosing my memory with age, now my eyesight as well

Brian

Oh poor Brian,

Something must be wrong with your eye doctor then , don't blame yourself :lol:

Gabriella

Producer Addict

Kerstie&Paul

Postby Producer Addict » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:52 pm

What an eye you have for photography! Terrific show, some really awesome poses, and great details. I just love wedding shows with lots of detail shots. Well done.

Tom

Postby dcbyrne » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 pm

Hello Gabriella,
I watched this show from beginning to end. I thought the photography was outstanding, could not have been better. I also think your background colors matched the photos perfectly throughout the show. For my tast your zooming in and out on photos was excessive. Thanks for posting this show for us to view.

Regards,
Douglas

Next

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback