Fantasy Remake

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Fantasy Remake

Postby Latimer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:22 am

I made a remake of my first show "Fantasy". Now It is called "Fantasy Remake". I removed all nudity and put new slides to make a short story, a walk form the castle to the forest.
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8125&alb=0

Postby kp » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 am

Interesting show. I like your usage of hue changes at the end of the forest scene along with the idea of populating the forest with (I am assuming you did this with vignetted layers) different characters.

The aspect ratio changes of certain images (especially forest path & hallway) were effective.

Certain elements from your original show (highlighted rays of light moving across charactrs and the bird flying mask) were done well - I can see plenty of opportunities to use those effects in a variety of shows - "caution to the other readers Boris Vallejo artwork is filled with nudes". The bird fly over I am assuming is a video clip that has been set to a low opacity level? Please share how that was done.

I had one question about your opening wall scene with the animated torches, did you create that or did you find it somewhere? Do you mind sharing your source for it?

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Much nicer

Postby alcain » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:06 pm

Latimer, This should be very well recieved. An outstanding re-make. I just sat staring at my screen wondering what magic would happen next - and that is what a show is supposed to do.

Well done.

~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

CAPTIVATING

Postby jeanc » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:17 pm

Bravo Latimer, Bravo! What an outstanding show.

Smiles,
Jean

Postby Jerry Cole » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 pm

Super show Latimer,
But then again I loved the first version ... little racy for most on this forum, but very, very well done. I look forward to more of your work. That's one of the great things about this venue .... lots of different views and opinions. I'm happy that not all shows are the same ... thats what creativity is about.

Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby GabBill » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 pm

Latimer,
Yes, I agree with all the kudos. Far superior to the original. Clearly, you gave a lot of thought to your timing and execution.
Very well done.

Just as a side note, I didn't have a problem with the original content. I think you could have used some of it here to good effect.

Bill
Canon 20D
PS CS3
PSP
http://www.myphotosinmotion.com

Postby dfrye70 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:42 pm

Man that was cool! please keep them coming!

Postby debngar » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:31 pm

Very nicely done Latimer!

Your tweaking effect of the unlocked x & y coordinates made the scenes almost 3D-like. The sequence of images was well thought out and the way you introduced the extra characters and elements in the forest was really cool.

Good way to end the show - where we came in!

I'm not really a fan of the fantasy world stuff whether it be the books (other than Tolkein trilogy and Hobbit of which I read when I was 13) or games or whatever. But I stumbled upon the segment "Franzetta: Painting With Fire" a while back on the Documentary Channel and was fascinated with the story of this man's career in art and how it affected the industry. Now I don't normally even watch that channel but have seen two shows there I've been really fascinated with and this was one of them.

Guess it's because I've always enjoyed artsy creative things and wanted to be able to draw and yet cannot really do that very well.

Anyways, if you like that kind of stuff and get a chance to catch that show (they re-run it every so often) you might enjoy it.

Thanks for making a "G" rated version for us prudes. :roll:

Hope to see more of your shows! :)

Debbie

Thank you

Postby Latimer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Thank you all,I am very happy that you like my show. I am simply trying to be a good student and follow your advice which are always very thoughtful and helpful. I am thinking about a new fantasy show but in an hour I am goinng on holiday and I am bach home in a week. Thanks again

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback