My second posted show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

My second posted show

Postby Latimer » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:03 pm

This is my second posted show.The first one gave raise to controversy. I agree with all comments. The second show is different although it is also based on worldwide known song and all pictures were chosen to the lyrics. Please comment again. I will try to be a good student.
Latimer
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 7306&alb=0

FionaO

Wonderful World

Postby FionaO » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:17 am

Overall I like this show but I do have one reservation. I think you have matched the images to the lyrics very well and I like the 3D feel you have managed to achieve with the motion in certain parts of the show. I also like the video overlay. I am not too keen though on the warping of some of the early images, I understand why you did this, and maybe I'm just too much of a purist, but the images were very strong in their own right and matched the words well, distorting them for me was more of a distraction than an enhancement. That being said, the show gave me some ideas for the future and kept my attention to the end.

Regards
Fiona

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback