Gentle Giants (CONTENT REMOVED)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
lisco

Postby lisco » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:08 am

Mikey-

Been there done that. For the money, you can't beat a nice jalapeno pepper. We have never really had a problem with chewing. We give them plenty of toys to chew on and only once in a great while do they try something they shouldn't. Our horses use to chew up more than all the dogs we've ever owned. A horse can chew a barn in half. Amazing.

We've been Dane owners for the past 20 years. Before that we had Weimeraners. Now they could chew. Had one, one time that would pull the rocks out of the house wall and crush them, when he was teething. Lot's of work there.

Thanks again for your tips. Never know when I haven't BTDT.

Scott

lisco

Postby lisco » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:14 am

lostdutchman wrote:Loved the "Z"s. I thought the music was a little sad. I imagine them, first time on grass, in sunshine, running and hopping and frolicking. This music was good for their nap scenes, but I'd like to hear more "perky" music.
Ken
Ken-

I appreciate your comments. I agree that the music was a little sad. This started out to be a very sad expeirence and has now turned out to be a blessing. I plan on documenting them as we go and the music will surely change. I chose the music becasue I think that fast moving or "perky" music is easy to set a story to. I always had trouble with the soft and slow music and was trying someting new. (plus I love piano music. everyone in family plays...except me :) .)

Again, I thank you for your honest opinions and look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Scott

lisco

Gentle Giants 2

Postby lisco » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm sorry for those of you that didnt' get to see the original version. I have deleted it and I'm moving in the revised version on a seperate post. Please send you comments and or question. It would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

Postby nannybear » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:52 pm

ARGHGHGH I finally get some to watch and it's gone! sorry Scott! next one....hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 pm

Pssssst - Jan -- over here (it's better than the first one anyway) ...
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=4429

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback