So, You Think You Can Dance?

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

So, You Think You Can Dance?

Postby dcbyrne » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 pm

For those of you who like dance, this may be a good show for you to watch. I have 2 clips that take 5 minutes to view. Clip one is of a Golden Lab and her trainer doing a dance during intermission at a dog show. The second clip is Fred Astaire and Elenor Powell tap dancing in a 1940s show. For those that don't like dance, you might want to skip this one.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 5706&alb=0

Douglas

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:16 pm

Douglas

Thank you so much for showing us this one. I really, really enjoyed both clips but I was completely bowled over by the first one - who on earth said that animals are dumb?! - but who is the cleverest one, the dog or the trainer?! Fantastic!!

Lavina

Thanks

Postby dcbyrne » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello Lavina,
Dance is not for everyone so thanks for viewing the show. I thought the dog was great and I was hoping some would enjoy seeing these 2 clips.

Douglas

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:51 pm

I enjoyed this show. What fun to watch! Didn't know what to expect, but was totally surprised. Thanks for sharing.

Postby dcbyrne » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:13 pm

Hello Nantory,
Thank you for taking the time to comment and so late at night in NY.

Douglas

Postby czali » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:32 am

Douglas,

Where do you get all these clips? So cute...I wish I could dance like that.

Colleen

Postby RichB » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:56 pm

Doug:

That was great. Kind of reminded me of my dog, but then I remembered that my dog can't dance. She can't even sing or walk straight. Thumbs up.

Rich

Postby dcbyrne » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:58 pm

Hello Colleen & Rich,
Thanks for the complements. Colleen, I get ALL the clips from e-mail attachments. I have many friends and family living in Europe and all over the United States that want me to have a lot of humor in my life. They are right to send it to me. I know it does not take talent to post the comic releif and dance showes. All I want is to perhaps bring a little laugh and pleasure into someone else's life if only for a few minutes. I am not looking for rave reviews, only that the viewers enjoyed the show or had a laugh if in fact they did...

Thanks again,
Douglas

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback