The rest of the story.

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Producer Addict

The rest of the story.

Postby Producer Addict » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:18 pm

We had a beautiful wedding last saturday. This is the final installment of this show. These two kids REALLY love each other, I could see it in their eyes. She is not only beautiful, she is also very smart and she loves everyone. I have a great love in my heart for my new daughter-in-law :)

A friend shot some of the wedding photos while I was busy with the wedding.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0330&alb=0

Postby dcbyrne » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:26 am

Hi,
I thought the show was excellent from start to finish for the second time. During this long show I only missed seeing the Now photo of Casey in the beginning. You showed Danielle as a child with her WordPerfect hat on and the next slide was a Now photo of her, (outstanding). Then came Casey as a young boy eating pancakes without a Now photo. This is just my opinion, please. I know this show was not made with me in mind BUT I would have liked to see that photo followed by a photo of Casey in his Tuxedo as you did with Danielle in her wedding gown. Again, Outstanding show in my opinion.

Wishing you and your family all the best,
Douglas

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

My Thoughts

Postby alcain » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:52 am

The only way I could start the show was to click the LOOP ALL text.
I love your font. Nice.
The slide with the blue sky (where the text appears "Our Wedding Day" - I would have brought the text in with the blue and not had it come in so late - the plain blue seemed out of place.
Great choice of music.
In the slide where you show her and the words "beautiful" come on - maybe you can PP the red out of her eye closest to the camera. Also, if you can "warm" that photo up just a bit I feel it would be much better.
You are right - she is "breathtalingly" beautiful - just like my wife the day I married her!
Loved the shot of the Photographer and assistant on the lawn shooting the portraits.
I may have worded the ending, "This is just the beginning" instead of "The beginning" which is over used and cliche.
But you know what - This is an awesome show and I very much enjoyed it, as will everyone who sees it.
Thank you for inviting us into this wedding.

Blessings, ~al

-----------------------
Notice: This review / comment / critique of your show is strictly my own personal opinion. I may visualize this show one way, and someone else will see it in an entirely different light. My comments and suggestions are only thoughts of how I might have done it differently, and are by no means, a statement of dislike for your work. You probably have a good reason for doing the show the way you did, and I respect and honor that. Take my comments and suggestions with a grain of salt. If I have made a suggestion that you can use, then my review will be of some value. If I have made a suggestion that you do not agree with, then please disregard this review. My only intent in reviewing shows on this user group is to provide users with another view / insight / and opinion. That’s what user groups are for. Please do not take this review personally, we are professionals and as such, are above petty bickering. Thank you for taking the time to read this review, and I thank you for sharing your work with all of us. AB Cain
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:39 pm

I thought the show was wonderful. I really liked the first one also! I loved the music, could you tell me the names of the songs you used? They fit so nicely. Thanks for sharing your son's wedding with all of us, it was great.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback