one of my first shows see what you reckon

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

one of my first shows see what you reckon

Postby shazmark » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:36 am

O.K. I finally got some courage up and got some shows posted,
I had to do a show for a suprise 40th
and I dont have a cam corder so I got creative and went outside, backed my car down the drive and took some snaps, added some sound effects and this is what I created in the begining of the show, so l would like to know what you guys think don't be too hard on me its one of my first attempts. When I replayed it on photodex sharing it seemed to be a bit jittery in spots, dont know if its my p.c. or it didnt upload properly anyway see what you reckon
cheers
shaz
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0179&alb=0

Postby debngar » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Clever beginning for a surprise party! I liked the concept of the star cut-out on the cake with the fireworks effect too.

I'm wondering if you thought to photoshop the cake, removing the pixelated words and re-insert them via a caption in the show or something so they don't appear as pixelated, it might present it better. Or instead of zooming in as tight, back off a little, move to the cut out of the star and the video fireworks and then zoom in after that.

I was expecting it to end at the cake (that would have been a good finish I think). But then it went on and I wasn't quite sure how to view that - because it seemed to be an afterthought portion was put on the end. Also the transparency/video of the curtain was having trouble displaying in the correct fashion. I think that has to do with alpha transparencies and the transparent video but not sure. I don't think ProShow handles that stuff very well and that's not your fault.

Thanks for sharing.

Debbie G.

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Tnx for your comments Debbie,
I will take it all on board,
the curtain works fine when I show it on t.v. in the finished product.
I think it was a faulty upload or somethin.
The second song wasnt an afterthought,
my sis inlaw wanted 2 songs and that second song was her choice,she allso wanted pics of her family with her done at the party to be put on there, I would have liked it to end at the cake, but we have to do what the client wants, after all its not our show its theirs.
tnx again love to hear from you guys on here
cheers
shaz

Postby nannybear » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Hi sharon,
Finally got a chance to watch. I loved the intro. Thought it was a bit slow but very creative. Little too much movement for me but that is personal and client preference. I loved the cake effect, just wait til you get your juice drops and start playing with them! I think the curtain effect was overdone at the end, maybe once at the begining for my taste but again.....Great start on your first try, just keep watching shows and gleaning stuff from them. Talk to you soon, don't take any of this personal. Just my opinions. Hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby czali » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:39 pm

Shaz,

Cute intro! I have to agree with the others on the red curtains though. I thought you were doing an encore at first of different guests but then when it continued I was confused. I also loved the fireworks in the cake effect but would still try to move it to the end of the show. Fireworks made me think this is it. Enjoyable show!

Colleen

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback