Wedding Show.... Not the follow up to the dramatic trailer!

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
icehole

Wedding Show.... Not the follow up to the dramatic trailer!

Postby icehole » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:39 pm

Ok guys.... I know, I know...another wedding show.

It's not the follow up to the wedding trailer I did but another from a month or so back.

Would really appreciated your feedback on it. I hope you enjoy it..... It's not too long!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8627&alb=0

Regards
Paul

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Wedding Show

Postby alcain » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:48 pm

Paul, You are quite a photographer.
I am not sure the countdown intro is necessary or appropriate.
The curtains are ok, but overused here on this site - I guess they are more of a novelty item...
You are great at capturing candid moments and nicely set up still scenes.
You are great at making people smile.
(Sensitive topic...) The brides dads teeth - In my weddings I always PP items like that. Don't strive to make his teeth pure white and perfect in PP, just process enough to make them not as noticeable and less obtrusive in the wedding portraits - This is his daughters wedding day, we all need just a bit of help looking our best...
Most of the portrait shots were quite small, don't be afraid to go to the safe zone.
LOVED the black and white.
The best photo in the show is the one to the song, "When you say nothing at all" where thier lips are about to meet, her eyes closed, him slightly above her (the one that turns into black and white) - THAT is a priceless shot, showing your genious.
Was that a real rainbow?
Nicely done show...

Blessings, ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

icehole

Wedding Show

Postby icehole » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Thanks for your words Al.. Much appreciated

pPaul

Postby jeanc » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Paul, I really loved your show and the lovely photographs! I agree with Al re the countdown and the curtains.

And the music was some of my favorite.

BTW, my husband and I liked the shot of the guys ......... well ........ you know! :oops:

Smiles,
Jean

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 pm

Very nicely done! I have to agree with the countdown and curtains, really unnecessary with this show. Great shots and great music.

Postby iromero » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:33 am

Paul,

I really liked the show. I agree that the intro was probably not necessary and takes away from the quality of the show. The photos were phenomenal. The candids were great. I do feel that many of the photos should have been much larger to truly appreciate them. The music was also excellent. Good job!

Can you post the titles and artists of the music that was used for the show. I recognized one of the songs, but I wasn't familiar with the others.

Thanks,
Ivan

icehole

Postby icehole » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:32 am

Hi Ivan,

All songs were by Ronan Keating

Regards
Paul

Postby PhotoMagicCreations » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Nice show with some great photographs. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:09 pm

I enjoyed your show very much. I believe the first song is True Companion by Marc Cohn. Just thought I 'd let you know. Do you have the names of the Ronan Keating songs that you used? Thanks for sharing.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback