My first shared show. A very funny birthday...

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

My first shared show. A very funny birthday...

Postby Mack » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 am

Hello my friends, take a look at this funny show. It's a birthday party from a friend of mine.
It's my first attempt to a show like this.
Take a look a the faces at the beginning of it...and smile as me and my wife done everytime we look at it.
I'm waiting for your critiques.
Bye bye.
Marco

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2848442&alb=0
NIKON D200
ProShow Producer 4

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:45 pm

Hmmm -- well, I tried to watch it, (even let it download completely), but
it only made it in a minute or so before it crashed presenter. I am going
to figure this out one of these days - there are several shows that always
crash presenter (the latest build from Photodex) at exactly the same place
each time. I wonder if it is a producer issue or OS related. Are you
running XP or Vista ? (this is not your problem, I am just trying to figure
out what the cause is -- there are others that have exactly the same issue
with some shows I do). :cry:

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Mack » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:47 pm

I am running XP, but I have no problem watching at it.
NIKON D200
ProShow Producer 4

Honorary ProShow PHD

A very funny birthday

Postby DanDan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:24 am

Hi Mack, gosh I wish I understood more Italian than I do!
I really liked the show composition. The begining face photos were funny. Looks like you put your worst photos up front (funny yes). Many of the photos had some serious "Red Eye". Your photos improved as the show went along.
Ok', what I really liked was your intro! What program(s) did you use to create that! Very impressive!

_Dan

Note to Mikey: This one played all the way through for me. No Hiccups! Previously anytime you mentioned a show that crashed Presenter, it also crashed for me too. Not this time! I am running XP also,..... stuck somewhere between sp1 and sp2,. Ya' I know,...I can never fully update after many tries. Several programs that only work in sp2, work fine for me. Go figure! (I know this is drivel for everyone else, please ignore) :lol:
Slideshows: PSG 3. & Producer, Photo Editing: PSP9, PS Elements 5.0 (begining), Google Piccasa

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Thoughts

Postby alcain » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:18 am

Marco, Fantastic opener! However you need to get rid of the pause between the opener music and the countdown noises - this style of opener needs to crossfade directly into the next audio.
You used every transition in the book, but for this style of "fun" show - it works.
You have mastered the technique of timing the slides to the beat of the music - nicely done.
There are some pretty "hot" babes in this show - wow!
I am sure they all will love this birthday show.

Blessings, ~al

----------------------
Notice: This review / comment / critique of your show is strictly my own personal opinion. I may visualize this show one way, and someone else will see it in an entirely different light. My comments and suggestions are only thoughts of how I might have done it differently, and are by no means, a statement of dislike for your work. You probably have a good reason for doing the show the way you did, and I respect and honor that. Take my comments and suggestions with a grain of salt. If I have made a suggestion that you can use, then my review will be of some value. If I have made a suggestion that you do not agree with, then please disregard this review. My only intent in reviewing shows on this user group is to provide users with another view / insight / and opinion. That’s what user groups are for. Please do not take this review personally, we are professionals and as such, are above petty bickering. Thank you for taking the time to read this review, and I thank you for sharing your work with all of us. AB Cain
Last edited by alcain on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Re: A very funny birthday

Postby Mack » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:19 am

DanDan wrote:Ok', what I really liked was your intro! What program(s) did you use to create that! Very impressive!

For the Intro I have used Bluff Titler, wich, with a little work, permits you to make a lot of fantastic effects.
The photos are not mine but from a friend of mine and the correction of the red eyes was a work that he should have done...!
I'm too lazy in these very hot summer days...
Thanks for your views.
Marco
NIKON D200
ProShow Producer 4

lisco

Postby lisco » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:57 pm

Just for the record, it locked me up completely. Running XP.

Scott

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback