Hello ! Jeep again with a new show for our September Event

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Hello ! Jeep again with a new show for our September Event

Postby Jeep » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:26 am

As a pre-release, you will be the first to have a look to my latest show especially created for the "La Guerche Event" which is due on September 1st and 2nd in an historical castle located at 150 miles south of Paris in the very touristic area of the "Châteaux de la Loire" (Castles of La Loire). Our user group "Images et Couleurs" organizes this super show where we wait for hundreds of people. We will have training classes, demos, a special effects workshop, we will create "on the spot" slideshows on DVD for anyone coming with his own photos, there will have a "saturday night fever" with displays on wide screens of the best shows ever created on ProShow. A great sound system with a 2000 W power will be installed and for the first time in France, a ProShow slideshow will be screened on the wall of a castle (if the weather permits :( )
We have a huge mailing list of invitation with professional photographers, advertising agencies, local and regional TV and radio channels, press, representatives of the communication department of great firms, ... We cross the fingers as this should be a great moment with ProShow as star. I'll include some photos of this event on my web site as soon as it's ready. I have yet created a special web page if you click on "Manifestations" in the left menu of Images et Couleurs website (http://couleurs.breizhbleu.com)

About the show, it's a 9 minutes show weighing 98 Mb (sorry for the weight !!). It's a pot-pourri of what can be created on Producer with only still images. A great part of this show is made with slides lasting 0.5 to 0.7 second. The cheetah's run has been made with 30 still images with a duration of 0.2 second each. The music is from the wonderful Back Traxx collection of royalty-free music from Digital Juice.

Be careful, the show seems to be finished after 3 minutes but it's only a joke, it's continues !!! :D

Have a great Sunday

Jean-Pierre

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 6866&alb=0 don't hesitate to use "Full screen view"
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:59 am

Jean-Pierre

You have put together another excellent show showing the possibilities with Producer.

I just wish I could be in France at that time. I wish you every success with the "La Guerche Event".

Brian

Postby Jeep » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 am

Thank you Brian ! I'll post some photos of the event on my website for those who couldn't be with us (I think, most of the members of ProShow Enthusisasts :D )
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Postby nannybear » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:29 am

Excellent as usual Jean Pierre! Photodex should be very proud to have you represent them in France!! I hope your event has great weather, let us know how things turned out!! Hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

new show for your September Event

Postby dcbyrne » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:40 pm

Hello Jean-Pierre,
I also hope the weather is good for the event. To me your show is as wonderful as ever. Thanks for sharing...

Douglas

Postby Camlork » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:21 am

Hi Jeanne-Pierre

Was just reading in another thread some of the problems the "youngsters" on this forum are having with the latest build and wondering whether it was all worthwhile. Then I found your presentation re your September event and realised it is. The effect you achieve with Producer are truly mindblowing and I'll now have some ideas on how to produce a show to compete with my grandson who has a far better understanding of Procucer than I do.

Also visited your French site - my french is a little rusty but Babelfish made an excellent job of translating the pages and I now have a whole new world to explore. Thanks again

Ted

Postby Jeep » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:20 am

Ted you are welcome on my site, you shouldn't be lost, it's entirely "ProShowed" :D
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback