Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

New Wedding Show

Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:56 pm

My son and his Fiance' will wed this coming Saturday. This show is a continuation of a previous show, with her bridals added.

Enjoy! (and please comment).

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4531&alb=0

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:34 am

There aren't many shows where you can actually "see" the love between a couple and this one I did. The photos were excellent and this was a very well put together show. I didn't really notice the music because I was engrossed in the pictures.

There was one transition that I did not care for. There is a closeup of them in front of the house with some tulips in the background and it transitions to a picture of them kissing in the woods, where the woods is in b/w and they are in color. The transition between these two pictures makes it look like she is growing a beard. :shock: For a woman, this is not a good thing.

Excellent show and Congratulations. They are a beautiful couple!

Kathy

My take

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 am

Hi, they say I am the "Simon Cowell" of the critique "judges". It is only because I "shoot from the hip" and tell it like I see it, good or bad. You have done an excellent job with this presentation however, I do see one major flaw (at least from my point of view) that should be addressed. I know this is your son, and you naturally see things from his point of view, but... It seemed to me that this show was all about HIS love for her - how much HE loves her and is devoted to her, and how beautiful she is (and she is). For this to be a balanced show (in my opinion), we need to have a section on the middle (with a female vocal track) showing HER love for him and how much she adores him. The show obviously seemed one sided in this respect. One other thing, I loved the photo shoot of the couple, but maybe you should have brought along a couple of different outfits for them to change into. This way, it would look like they are together like this all of the time... but really - this was a nicely done show considering my comments... ~al

Thanks Al

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:24 pm

Your comments are well accepted and appreciated. I may change it. I let them select their own tracks.

Thanks for your thoughts and your critique. BTW I always love and appreciate your scripture references.

Tom

Thanks to you Kathy.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:26 pm

They are really in love and she is a very bright girl. I have really enjoyed putting this together for them.

Thanks for your comments.

Tom

Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:39 am

I agree with al on this one. I got the same feeling about how the show was all about his love for her. I really enjoyed the show and the photography.

Steve

Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:58 am

Nice show,
well done
kept my attention right through to the end
I am no professional like some on here,
but from an average day jo blow i reckon it was a pearler
cheers
shazmark
Post a reply