New Wedding Show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Producer Addict

New Wedding Show

Postby Producer Addict » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:56 pm

My son and his Fiance' will wed this coming Saturday. This show is a continuation of a previous show, with her bridals added.

Enjoy! (and please comment).

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4531&alb=0

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:34 am

There aren't many shows where you can actually "see" the love between a couple and this one I did. The photos were excellent and this was a very well put together show. I didn't really notice the music because I was engrossed in the pictures.

There was one transition that I did not care for. There is a closeup of them in front of the house with some tulips in the background and it transitions to a picture of them kissing in the woods, where the woods is in b/w and they are in color. The transition between these two pictures makes it look like she is growing a beard. :shock: For a woman, this is not a good thing.

Excellent show and Congratulations. They are a beautiful couple!

Kathy

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

My take

Postby alcain » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 am

Hi, they say I am the "Simon Cowell" of the critique "judges". It is only because I "shoot from the hip" and tell it like I see it, good or bad. You have done an excellent job with this presentation however, I do see one major flaw (at least from my point of view) that should be addressed. I know this is your son, and you naturally see things from his point of view, but... It seemed to me that this show was all about HIS love for her - how much HE loves her and is devoted to her, and how beautiful she is (and she is). For this to be a balanced show (in my opinion), we need to have a section on the middle (with a female vocal track) showing HER love for him and how much she adores him. The show obviously seemed one sided in this respect. One other thing, I loved the photo shoot of the couple, but maybe you should have brought along a couple of different outfits for them to change into. This way, it would look like they are together like this all of the time... but really - this was a nicely done show considering my comments... ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Producer Addict

Thanks Al

Postby Producer Addict » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:24 pm

Your comments are well accepted and appreciated. I may change it. I let them select their own tracks.

Thanks for your thoughts and your critique. BTW I always love and appreciate your scripture references.

Tom

Producer Addict

Thanks to you Kathy.

Postby Producer Addict » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:26 pm

They are really in love and she is a very bright girl. I have really enjoyed putting this together for them.

Thanks for your comments.

Tom

fstop

Postby fstop » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:39 am

I agree with al on this one. I got the same feeling about how the show was all about his love for her. I really enjoyed the show and the photography.

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:58 am

Nice show,
well done
kept my attention right through to the end
I am no professional like some on here,
but from an average day jo blow i reckon it was a pearler
cheers
shazmark

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback