Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Crossover Transition

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am

Does anyone recognise the "Crossover" Transition used in this show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aKWFG5DPQ&t=301s

The show is called "Beautiful Photos" and is one of many created by Mr Bangthamai. I'm assuming it was created in Producer?

Any help is sourcing it appreciated.

Des Thomas

Re: Crossover Transition

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Hi Des,

It's not something that comes with Producer, that's for sure.
I don't know if anybody has made something like this or not, but I can offer you something that I've just made. :D

How do you like this one?
I've made two versions: a simple one, and one with fine stripes, as in the example that you gave.

If you have some other ideas for this kind of transition, please let me know.
An example would be for instance, that the first appearance of the picture (in the entering slide), would be in black and white, and then in full color.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:01 am

Hi Des,
Have you tried the built in Wipe-Close-Horizontal-2 Pass. It says it is a built in Transition.

I like Mona’s idea of the black and white to colour also.

Cheers, Diane.

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:27 am

Hi Diane & Mona,

Thank you both for your speedy responses - much appreciated.

Diane. Your suggestion is spot on and led to several alternatives which look promising. Not sure how I missed them - probably because I have too many transitions in my system.

Mona. Until I saw Diane's suggestion, I was going to suggest that it would be interesting if your Wipes crossed over and were developed to come from different angles but that's already covered in the Wipes set. However, I like your b & w to colour suggestion and wondered whether this could be developed further with other alternatives, eg drawings to colour, drawings to b & w to colour, etc.

Regards,

Des

Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:52 am

Hi Des,
I thought you were looking for those tiny horizontal stripes that are visible in the example that you gave.
If not, then, all the Wipe effects that come with the program will achieve similar effects.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi Mona,

Apologies for any confusion.

Des
Post a reply