photos from an international contest on citizenship

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

photos from an international contest on citizenship

Postby bsalisbury » Tue May 29, 2018 8:58 am

Hi everyone – I created a video with images submitted to an international photo contest I curated for Citizen Network – a global movement working to achieve citizenship for all. Because many photos were taken with phones, image quality wasn’t what I expected. So, I tried to present the images in a more creative way. If I’d made them larger they would have been pixelated. Alas, creativity is not my strong point. Full disclosure - the slide show portion of the video was created with version 9 of Producer but I rendered the video in Davinci Resolve 14 because of edits I need to make to two video clips I used. Hopefully this does not disqualify me. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOqDHUiq0Xg. Regards, Brian

Re: photos from an international contest on citizenship

Postby Riekelt » Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Brian,

Wonderful slideshow. nice job. Exactly the right speed, it gives me the opportunity to read the text well. (Dutch ...:)
Nicely chosen font. and a subject to my heart. creativity 10 points.
If I have to mention a minus; perhaps a little bit shorter in time and make the difficult choice to delete something.
All nice pictures but you can not post them all :), with the texts a bit to much and leave something for part two :)

Greetings from Holland ! Good luck with the Citizen mission.
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback