It's Grim Up North

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ProShow Hall of Fame

It's Grim Up North

Postby sierra whiskey » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 am

Hi

a short show (just under 7 minutes) made from pictures taken on route to and when visiting the in laws in Lancashire, in the North West of England. Lots of the pictures are with various painterly effects and I'd love to know what you think works and what doesn't.

Thanks

Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4KX7LBtVVI

Re: It's Grim Up North

Postby ginger » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:22 am

Wow, you had so many great photo ops! The dark grungy shots really fit the music and title, but my favorite slides are the watercolor effects. All are well done though.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

ginger

Postby davejaseck » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Nice show Steve...a lot of work went into those images, speaking from experience, and use of slide styles. My last dabbling in painterly effects was a little show I did call "Pure Imagination" and never posted it here. I used a variety of effects, can't even remember which programs i used, can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday LOL
Dave.

https://vimeo.com/101979807

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks Dave

I watched your show and enjoyed the huge variety of styles you used. The show flowed nicely too.

regards

Steve

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback