Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Washington DC

Mon May 08, 2017 10:38 am

Hi

short show made from images taken whilst visiting Washington. Beautiful interesting city with huge number of statues of blokes on horses.

Let me know what you think.

Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyoFX6939Uk

Re: Washington DC

Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 am

Very nicely put together. Some great touches as well with syncing slides to the pace of the music. This brought back some wonderful memories of my trips to Washington! A great start to my morning here in British Columbia. Regards, Brian

Tue May 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Very cool Steve! I agree with Brian, nicely put together and I love the music! Have to check Southern Empire out.

Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 am

Hi thanks for watching and taking the time to comment.

Southern Empire are well worth checking out.

Steve

Sat May 13, 2017 7:41 am

Very nice Steve. Like it alot!!!!!!

Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 am

Very entertaining show Steve. I enjoyed it a lot... beautiful photography, nice music and your background images added a nice touch. Looks like you were lucky enough to be there during the Cherry Blossom Festival. Glad you shared it with us.

ginger

Wed May 17, 2017 9:22 am

Thanks for the comments. I liked Washington DC a lot and the Cherry Blossom certainly added to the city's beauty.

Steve

Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Looks like you had a great holiday Steve. Loved the backgrounds you used, and as always am jealous of your ability to sync the fast past music! Makes for such a dynamic visual experience. Sandra
Post a reply