Joshua Tree National Park by Wally

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Joshua Tree National Park by Wally

Postby Wally Mohr » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:05 pm

https://youtu.be/gQUmcCBTQO4

This is my first effort to post a video. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

7 minutes long
Last edited by Wally Mohr on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Joshua Tree National Park by Wally

Postby heckydog » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:44 am

First of all, I thought the pictures were very good. And welcome to the forum.

But the show seemed to move very fast. The images were there and then they were gone. If you were trying to squeeze as many photos as you could into a certain time frame I'd suggest being more selective on the photos and giving more time to each one.

They were panning and/or zooming when they faded in and were still moving as they faded to the next photo. That appears, in most cases, to be because you only used 2 keyframes, one at the beginning and one at the end of each slide. I'd slow down the panning and zooming and perhaps use multiple keyframes to pause some photos before going to the next one. Doing that might add a few minutes to the show length but it won't make the show too long, I think.

Keep at it and keep honing your skills.

Joe

Postby Wally Mohr » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks for your input Joe. I did want the show to move fast and had the timing set for 2 seconds per slide and per transition. I'll play with it and see how it works.

Postby Riekelt » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 pm

if you want to try real ..... sloooow...... Wally,
here is a music tip : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s01k1b81fijk28/The%20Man%20With%20The%20Harmonica.mp3?dl=0
:idea: I had to think right here when I saw your pretty pictures /show. :idea:
greetings from Holland
Riekelt Koffeman

WIN10 PSP 9.0
MAC OSX Photoshop / Lightroom
Foto CANON 80D

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback