Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

S'Wonderful

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Joan passed away 5 years ago this Christmas. Shortly after Christmas, she took ill and passed away in five days. Feeling a bit melancholy, I did this little show (2.5 minutes) to show what a beautiful lady she was in every respect and how crazy lucky I was to have her share her life with me all these years. It's not a downer, love the music. Sound on and view at full screen if possible...Dave

S'Wonderful
https://vimeo.com/195690354

Re: S'Wonderful

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:21 am

David - That was absolutely "Wonderful" Like "Our Love Story" it brought tears to my eyes.

Re: S'Wonderful

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 am

John...thank you for your always kind and generous comments. In spite of suffering the enormous loss of this most wonderful woman, I am a lucky guy to have had her share her life with me for 60 glorious years. Some guys never have that much to lose. I have relocated in a great area of Michigan, while we are snowed in right now, next spring will be a great time for more new photography with my new Fuji X system. It just begs to take pictures. Everything is in perfect order...as Frank would say "That's Life"! Wishing you and your family a most blessed Christmas, and the terrifically creative New Year. Keep on shooting, the shows you create will rise in huge value over time....Dave
Post a reply