Contrasts and Colours of Palma, Mallorca, Spain

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ProShow Hall of Fame

Contrasts and Colours of Palma, Mallorca, Spain

Postby sierra whiskey » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:23 am

Hi

like the mythical buses another show close on the heels of my previous one.

This is made from pictures taken whilst on holiday in the summer. I'd been working on it for ages but couldn't find the right music but I have now found some suitable stuff from Mike Oldfield. Let me know what you think.

regards

Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajd_Nso ... freload=10

Re: Contrasts and Colours of Palma, Mallorca, Spain

Postby Diane48 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm

I never miss watching your shows and this one certainly did not disappoint. I was intrigued with the backgrounds you used and actually watched the show about 4 times each time seeing more and more of what you had done. Loved the multiple image slides and have it on my agenda to try to emulate what you have done there. I thought the music fitted the show perfectly.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful shows and providing me with a great source of inspiration.

Cheers, Diane

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Diane

Thanks for watching and your kind comments

kind regards

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Another awesome show Steve. I am always so envious of your timing. Everything is always spot on. Loved how you had a collage of images and then moved and stopped on different images. Loved your use of backgrounds and music. Well done! Sandra

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback