Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Dublin & some nearby attractions

Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:10 am

In June I visited Dublin, another wonderful city to explore on foot. Dublin was very busy, with crowds of
visitors not just from Europe but also from Asia everywhere I went: The Temple Bar District, St. Patrick's Cathedral,
Trinity College, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin's Castle. . . One of my most enjoyable experiences was walking
along the banks of the River Liffey.

With the photos I took, I created the following slide show:
:arrow: DUBLIN & SOME NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
https://vimeo.com/179779850
7min22sec
My slide show contains nothing that might be considered objectionable.
-aida

Re: Dublin & some nearby attractions

Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 am

Aida, I just loved your show. Brought back many memories of my early life in Ireland. I liked your photography and presentation. The change of music with each section was a nice touch - set the mood for that section. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Rosemary

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 am

Thanks...Very entertaining and informative...
Great overview of Dublin.

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:30 am

bigsewed wrote:Thanks...Very entertaining and informative...
Great overview of Dublin.

Thank you, bigsewed -- :D happy you liked my slideshow of Dublin [my kind
of city].

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:45 am

Rosemary wrote:Aida, I just loved your show. Brought back many memories of my early life in Ireland. I liked your photography and presentation. The change of music with each section was a nice touch - set the mood for that section. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,
Thanks for watching & taking the time comment. That was my second visit to Ireland & I decided
I would spend far more time in Dublin than I did before.

After years of using ProShow Producer I've finally become more proficient in using it in a more
"creative" way . . . :lol: That's quite an addictive hobby of mine.
-aida
Post a reply