Bumbles in the Bee Balm ...

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Bumbles in the Bee Balm ...

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:24 am

I put together a quick test show for another user as a test to check the rendering time. I decided I actually liked my test show and thought others might enjoy a short show of pictures of (mostly) bumble bees in the Bee Balm down at the P-patch plot my wife has. I thought it was kind of cute (and I love fuzzy bumble bees !! ) 2 minutes, nothing objectionable unless you are terrified of pictures of bumble bees :D

http://www.photodex.com/share/gpsmikey/6p77wmg4

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Bumbles in the Bee Balm ...

Postby Rosemary » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:00 am

Very well done, Mikey. Great photography, timing and also a tribute to your wife's flower garden!

Rosemary

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks - the funny part is I went down there with her intending to get hummingbird pictures. Not a one to be seen. All those shots are with my 80-400 zoom lens from at least 4 feet away (macro lens was at home). I guess the old saying "when all you have is a hammer, the world looks like a nail" fits here :D

EDIT: Interesting - when I tried to post this answer, I got some sort of "fatal error" message, but it apparently did post it. The Monday bit is set I think !!

mikey
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 pm

I got the same message so resubmitted it and then got the message that it was already submitted! I think the gremlins are playing with us.

RFatal error: Cannot redeclare c34ff1() (previously declared in /home/itsmygal/public_html/cache/ctpl_en-email_forum_notify.txt.php:1) in /home/itsmygal/public_html/cache/ctpl_en-email_forum_notify.txt.php on line 1
Rosemary

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Yep - that looks familiar. I'm going with the Monday bit is set.

mikey

Postby Glyn » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:30 am

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback