Water - New

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Water - New

Postby smunited » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am

Last year I did a rush show called "Water". I was never 100 percent happy with it. This is a completely new version except the first two slides. I hope you will take a look and give me feedback. I hope to enter this show in a judged competition later this fall. Thanks for taking the time to watch. Sandra

http://www.photodex.com/share/SFiedler/2977wmg4

I have added an updated version of this show to Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/179502027

I have a question for those of you that have left me a comment, what do you think of including the slides that include people. Did you find it distracting? Do you find the music too sombre? I often hike alone, sometimes the forest can be an overwhelming place, full of the unknown. Too me there is a lot of drama in these places. That is why I choose the music that I did... I want your honest feedback. If it is hard or unflattering, I can take it... I really want to grow as a showmaker... Thanks in advance.
Last edited by smunited on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: Water - New

Postby JBD » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:44 am

Love it!!!!

You don't have to enter the competition - you already won it.

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 am

Whew....!!! Thank you so much JBD. I have watched it so many times I was starting to think it was boring and too much of the same thing... it really helps to have a fresh set of eyes. Really appreciate you taking the time to watch and leave me a comment... Sandra

Postby Glyn » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:20 am

Boring no, Outstanding Yes.

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:19 am

Hi Glyn, thank you so much for watching and commenting. I have a question for those of you that have left me a comment, what do you think of including the slides that include people. Did you find it distracting? Do you find the music too sombre? I often hike alone, sometimes the forest can be an overwhelming place, full of the unknown. Too me there is a lot of drama in these places. That is why I choose the music that I did... I want your honest feedback. If it is hard or unflattering, I can take it... I really want to grow as a showmaker... Thanks in advance.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:49 am

Hi

i haven't visited the forum for quite some while and was delighted to see you had posted a new show. However, I can no longer watch stuff using ProShow Presenter and so I'm hoping you have a link to a YouTube or Vimeo show?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:50 am

Hi

i haven't visited the forum for quite some while and was delighted to see you had posted a new show. However, I can no longer watch stuff using ProShow Presenter and so I'm hoping you have a link to a YouTube or Vimeo show?

best regards
Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi Steve, I have uploaded an updated version to Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/179502027

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:27 am

Hi Sandra

thanks for doing the Vimeo show...how about the same for the Close to Home show too...please.

I loved the "water" show. Everything about it was brilliant, really beautiful images with a nice appropriate soundtrack. I love the way you craft your photos I'm sure you could make a muddy puddle look stunning, you set the bar very very high indeed.

thanks for sharing.

best regards

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:16 am

Thanks for watching Steve, lol! I could only make a muddy puddle look good if it had a muddy reflection! I will upload the "Close to Home" show to Vimeo and let you know when it is posted. Sandra

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback