Carytown Plein Air Event

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Carytown Plein Air Event

Postby decaf4me » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:23 pm

A local art gallery hosted a plein air event last week. Artists came from all over the U.S. to paint each day. Their works are being sold by the art gallery with a portion of the proceeds going to the SPCA (animal rescue and placement). The final event was a 2 hour 'paint out' last Saturday. Artists were stationed all around a section of Richmond, Virginia called 'Carytown'. It was so much fun to photograph, I decided to make a video. Comments welcomed!

https://vimeo.com/172490468

Esteemed Member

Re: Carytown Plein Air Event

Postby Marie78 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello

Nice show : good rythm and music, nice photos of the artists working.

I loved it even if, here and there, I'd liked one second or half second more to watch.
Chris Marie

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby pd » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi,
Agree with the comments above.
I would amend the title slightly to have the correct international terminology En Plein Air.
It must have been planned as the show has an intro, body and a conclusion. The music has a fast tempo and you changed pictures with the beat. Good show.
pd
regards.
pd

Postby tdew » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:21 am

I really enjoyed this show too. It looked like a fun event for the artists and the audience as well.
Thanks.

Postby tdew » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 am

pd wrote:Hi,
I would amend the title slightly to have the correct international terminology En Plein Air.

But then it wouldn't be the title of the Richmond show.
http://www.pleinairrichmond.com/

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks for your comments Marie78, pd, and tdew. I am sorry that I wasn't able to give more time to each slide, but I wanted to include all of the artists and did not want the show to be too long. This was just to get a 'taste' of the event and of course, a viewer may pause the show at any time for a longer look at the image. Tdew, you are right...the show is named according to the name of the event. Thanks to everyone for viewing.

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Thanks for your comments Marie78, pd, and tdew. I am sorry that I wasn't able to give more time to each slide, but I wanted to include all of the artists and did not want the show to be too long. This was just to get a 'taste' of the event and of course, a viewer may pause the show at any time for a longer look at the image. Tdew, you are right...the show is named according to the name of the event. Thanks to everyone for viewing.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Enjoyed your show. Nicely laid out with good choice of music.

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Thanks, Stephanie. I finally upgraded my Proshow Producer. This is the first show I have made with one of the music library selections. The other music is from Jewelbeat.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback