The Allure of Lisbon

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

The Allure of Lisbon

Postby Aida » Sun May 15, 2016 11:52 am

For me, among many other things, it’s fado, the soulful urban music of Portugal that originated
in Lisbon -- now a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.

Lisbon is a wonderful city to explore on foot. Some of the highlights of my visit: Alfama & Mouraria,
those old Moorish neighborhoods that survived the earthquake that destroyed most of Lisbon in 1755;
the Belem Tower & Jeronimos Monastery that were built in the 16th Century [both UNESCO World
Heritage Sites
]; the Monument to the Age of Discovery; Eduardo VII Park - a beautiful urban park;
the ultra modern Oriente Train Station built for the Lisbon's World Fair in 1998; the ruins of Carmo Church. . .

With the photos I took during my visit in the spring of 2015, I created these 2 slideshows:

:arrow: Allure of Lisbon - Part 1
https://vimeo.com/162456248
8min04sec

:arrow: Allure of Lisbon - Part 2
https://vimeo.com/163299754
7min53sec
They contain nothing that might be considered objectionable.
aida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Esteemed Member

Re: The Allure of Lisbon

Postby Cliff.Thomas » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I loved the photographs and the music.
But IMHO the various transitions and picture frames detract from what could be a really nice presentation.
Cliff
Canon 60D, Photoshop CS5, ProShow Producer 7

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback