PawPrints Left By You

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

PawPrints Left By You

Postby Stephanie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:50 am

Hello,

It has been 5 weeks since we lost our sweet Abi. I had her from 4 weeks old, bottle fed her and cherished 14 years, 7 months and 1 day before our world changed.

I created this tribute to her. I hope it does her sweet soul justice.

Stephanie & Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8VFeMMrLE0
Steph

Esteemed Member

Re: PawPrints Left By You

Postby JBD » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 am

Beautiful Stephanie. I did not want to start my day with tears in my eyes but it was worth it. I share your sorrow.

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 am

Very well done. Been down that path a number of times, always painful, but would not have missed them for the world. It is funny looking at the pictures - I have two samoyeds and they would not be caught dead in a "coat" (of course for them, freezing weather is just getting comfortable). We put one of those plastic wading pools on the deck for ours during the summer heat (it can hit 90-100F sometimes here in the Seattle area). They will not go in it (laying down in water is "eeeeeek" for a northern breed) but they do like to play in it so it helps them keep cool. Very sorry for your loss, but the memories will live on.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Esteemed Member

Postby Stephanie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you both for taking the time to watch.

The memories do help. But, I can't remember what my life was like before her. So, for now, I flounder.

She loved her coats. And, you are right, I wouldn't trade one single minute I had with her. She was worth every single minute and day of this pain.

Thank you again
Steph
Steph

Valued Member

Postby DanMac » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Beautiful dog, and a loving story...thanks for sharing.
Dan

Esteemed Member

Postby Stephanie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:04 am

Thank you Dan. She is truly a gift from God. I stare at her pictures and remember the good times.

Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment. I really appreciate it.

Steph
Steph

Postby Solitude » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:40 pm

My heart goes out to you. I currently have a malamute, a Siberian husky and an elderly mutt, but have been through the same feelings in the past. It was a beautiful show, and a lovely way to share your love for her. Thank you for sharing on behalf of all of us who count our four legged friends as members of the family.

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Beautiful show. I feel your loss and know how hard it is to lose a pet who is close to you. I lost my cat a few months ago and it was so hard. She was my little angel. I want to do a show to honor her. I loved the songs you chose. What were the names of the songs and who sang them?
Last edited by kayeb on Thu May 19, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paint Shop Pro X7, Canon 70D, Panasonic DMCTZ5

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Beautiful show. I feel your loss and know how hard it is to lose a pet who is close to you. I lost my cat a few months ago and it was so hard. She was my little angel. I want to do a show to honor her. I loved the songs you chose. What were the names of the songs and who sang them?

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Postby kayeb » Thu May 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Sorry for all the replies. When I tried to submit my reply, I kept getting an error message that it couldn't send (but apparently it did).

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback