2015-2016 Lady Lions Jr Team Show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ProShow Hall of Fame

2015-2016 Lady Lions Jr Team Show

Postby seektheburd » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello Enthusiasts friends,
It's been awhile since I posted a show. I miss the days of old creating shows and had the opportunity to create one for my granddaughter's team. They are presenting the coach with a scrapbook and DVD. The DVD is a collaboration of my photos and one video, along with ton of cell phone pics from the team Mom's. Many of those are bad but it's the memory that matters most for these young ladies.
Nothing out of the ordinary as far as the creative process goes as I only had a four days to pull this together. The music is from Producer 7 library. Feedback welcomed, whether good or bad. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufqwlg04ZvA

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: 2015-2016 Lady Lions Jr Team Show

Postby pd » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:37 am

Hi Stephanie,
Considering that it took you just four days to put this together, I think you have done well and should make you proud.
I feel there is a little room for improvement although most probably difficult to implement. The choice of music goes well with the subject matter but felt that the pictures did not flow with the tempo. This could be a ton of work. If you are adept in photoshop, I would try to include a ball where there is not. quite easy to do. I expected the video to show me an action but that bit was missing.
One thing which I would definitely improve is the names which flow across the screen. Insert a hyphen in between to show where the name plus surname ends.
All in all it is a good show and its length is just right. I note that you did not go overboard with several transition but stuck to a theme.
Good job.
pd
regards.
pd

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Hey PD,
I just got off work and so glad to see your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Yes, I'm pretty good in Photoshop and did have some sport graphics to include but in the rush of it all, I just did what I needed to do in order to get this to them in time for showing. I work full time so only had the evenings to work on it. lol. Agree with the pictures and tempo of music, along with the names at the end of the show. If I could do it all over, I would. Anyways, your feedback is greatly appreciated and will aid me in upcoming shows. Thanks again. Your'e the best!

Hugs, Stephanie

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6

Postby ginger » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 am

Nicely done Stephanie. I thought it was well put together with good choices in styles. I always struggle a little more with faster paced shows... trying to balance enough viewing time for photos and keeping pace with the music. I wonder if just speeding up the transitions a little might help.

What a wonderful keepsake for the girls as well as their coach.

ginger

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi Ginger,
Thanks so much for watching then taking time to comment. Agreed, shortening the transitions would have helped. I really wish I could have had a day or so longer to tweek. Happy to report that the coach and team moms loved it. It was a lot of fun to make. Thanks to you and PD, it also gave me a chance to get some good feedback for the next go around. I truly appreciate your honest input.

Hugs, Stephanie

Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback