Winter Walk III

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Winter Walk III

Postby northward » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:41 pm

One of these winter outings where the cold made me ignore the big camera in my daypack. I stuck to my little Lumix LX7 camera. Minus 10 degrees C doesn't seem to be so very severe in a country like ours, but in coastal areas the humidity brings on an extra chill effect which, believe me, does not invite frequent glove removal for camera controls, lens changes and such. Nevertheless - so I learned again - if you take it nice and slow, enjoying the surroundings even apart from the photographic efforts, I could muster, at least now and then, the necessary energy for camera work.

Music is by by the young Swiss composer/performer Adrian Von Ziegler. Adrian posts a great deal of his production on Youtube, always encouraging people to use his music freely, even as part of a commercial project (if I got it right). All he wants is that used music is properly credited to him. An amazing attitude. Hope it helps spreading his name all the way to Hollywood one day. I'm much obliged to Adrian's musical generosity!

Nothing offensive, show runs for 3:35

http://www.photodex.com/share/northward/xcdawmg4
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Re: Winter Walk III

Postby heckydog » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:47 pm

Enjoyed the show and the music.

I watched it full screen and I could almost feel the chill in the air and smell the fresh snow. When you keep a show simple like that it lets the viewer use their own imagination.

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:22 am

Hello

Nice and simple quiet Walk.
Chris Marie

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Thanks Chris Marie and Joe for commenting!
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Postby Astra » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 am

Hi,
thanks for a very nice slideshow - I could almost "feel the chill" - of the photos & melody, too.
Great choice of such fragile melody to accompany your Wintery Walk ....

... and I'm very glad to find another fan & admirer of Adrian von Ziegler's marvelous music.
And "YES" - you are right - his songs (now @ number 270 !!!) are really free to use - (even for monetary projects) - all he asks to get a credit.

Astra

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Appreciate your comment, Astra, on the show and Ziegler's music.
All the best
Wolf

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback