Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Edinburgh through the eyes of a visitor

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:02 pm

In early October I spent over a week in Edinburgh. It was my first visit to this wonderful
historic city, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I explored the city mostly on foot.
Except for one rainy day, the weather was fine - ideal for walking all over Edinburgh.

Some of the highlights: Edinburgh Castle; St. Giles Cathedral; the ruins of the 11th century
Holyrood Abbey; the Royal Mile; the beautiful Princes Street Park; Calton Hill Park & its collection
of historical monuments.

With a selection of my photos, I've created the following slideshow:
:arrow: Edinburgh seen through the eyes of a visitor
https://vimeo.com/145315813
8 min 53 sec
My slideshow contains nothing that might be considered objectionable.
-aida

Re: Edinburgh through the eyes of a visitor

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 am

Very nice. And I can watch it and enjoy it while looking out my window watching it snow! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Aida -

Beautiful--and very relaxing--show. Edinburgh seems like a wonderful place to visit, and your photos and video are wonderful!

Thanks for a great show!

- Dean A.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 pm

bob walden wrote:Very nice. And I can watch it and enjoy it while looking out my window watching it snow! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, Bob, for taking the time to watch my Edinburgh slideshow - & for your comment. :D

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Dean,
I'm very happy that you liked my slideshow. :D :D Yes, Edinburgh is indeed a wonderful place to visit & even
more so for anyone interested in old historic cities & UNESCO World Heritage Sites. However, I don't think it
would be as wonderful a place to visit in the winter months -- it would be much too grey, to me anyway . . .

Thanks for watching & for your kind comments.
-aida
Post a reply