November 1st

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

November 1st

Postby northward » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:20 pm

October in Sweden was the driest an sunniest on record. The fall colors were outstanding, a real orgy. Half way thru the month I started longing for the more subdued palette of late fall. And here it came, November 1st, grey skies and a hardly noticable drizzle. Perfect.
Just over four minutes, nothing offensive.
Wolf
http://www.photodex.com/share/northward/mbcbpmg4
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Re: November 1st

Postby weldr » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Your shows make me feel like I'm on one of my walks and taking the time to enjoy my surroundings. Thanks, Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Enjoy your walks, Don. Your surroundings are among my favorite memories from the years I spent on the West Coast...
Thanks for commenting
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Postby PhotoMill » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Excellent as usual, Wolfe !!

This is the first time in months that I have had an opportunity to log into the Enthusiasts forum. It was a treat seeing that you had posted a video. Just had to watch it.

Vegetation in your area is much that same as here in Ontario so it was very easy to relate. Great stuff and many thanks !!

Looking forward to some of your winter or pre Christmas work.

Best regards...
...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Postby Dean Athans » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Wolf -

Wonderful show--I really get the feeling of late fall-early winter from it! And the music augments it beautifully.

Your mention of a dryer summer-fall is what I've heard before--that a dry summer leads to a more vibrant, colorful, fall. Of course, here in southern California our fall can sometimes last into Dec. or even as late as Jan.! (One of my trees falls under that category--its leaves didn't start turning color and dropping until Feb. last year! Maybe it just didn't "get the memo!")

Am anxious to see your next work!

- Dean A.
Dean A

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks Steve and Dean for responding to this rather unassuming show, featuring low key images of a not too spectacular landscape. I love going places and be overwhelmed by new vistas, but just as much I enjoy roaming close to home and try to "honor" the familiar best I can. It's really an activity with unlimited potential for improvement...
Greetings
Wolf

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback