YOU and ME

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

YOU and ME

Postby thoutmosis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:04 am

The sculptor Giovanni CAROSI is of Italian origin, where he started as a goldsmith in Florence. For over 20 years he developed his art of sculpture and painting in France. He often works with black marble from Belgium. Her favorite themes are the declination of You and Me, duality and fusion.

to see on Photodex : http://www.photodex.com/share/thoutmosis/xmckpmg4

to see on Youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrMS3XR2YI4

Esteemed Member

Re: YOU and ME

Postby Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:55 pm

thoutmosis wrote:The sculptor Giovanni CAROSI is of Italian origin, where he started as a goldsmith in Florence. For over 20 years he developed his art of sculpture and painting in France. He often works with black marble from Belgium. Her favorite themes are the declination of You and Me, duality and fusion.

Hi thoutmosis,
I enjoyed very much the way you presented Giovanni Carosi's sculptures. A great intro to this artist's work.
I must say I'd never heard of this sculptor, but your video piqued my curiosity & I intend to see what else
I can find about him & his work on the internet.
Thanks for sharing,
-aida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Esteemed Member

Re: YOU and ME

Postby thoutmosis » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 am

Hi,
I put his email address at the end of the video.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback