South Haven

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

South Haven

Postby DJaseck » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 am

Cobbled this show together using photographs taken Father’s Day with my new Canon 6D while there with my daughters and son-in-law, and used a few shots from a previous trip taken with the Panasonic FZ200, which unfortunately has gone south on me. Sort of a snapshot of the South Haven Michigan area. It has been awhile since I have done any new shows, you may know that my wife died several years ago and just about a year ago my oldest daughter died, so that shut me down for awhile. How therapeutic doing shows has been you will never know unless in a similar situation. Your photographis become priceless. If you chose to view the show, sound on and since in HD, view in full screen mode if possible:

South Haven, Michigan:

https://vimeo.com/132012163

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah!!!

Dave

Re: South Haven

Postby ginger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

Looks like you're having fun with your new camera, and a great way to spend Father's Day.

This show makes me want to get in the car and start driving. I love the Lake Michigan coast.

Nicely captured!

ginger

Postby Betty » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi Dave,
I love the beginning of the show where you have pictures in a ferris wheel approach while changing the photo to the left with blend.
Your new camera is really nice and look forward to seeing more of your creative juices, err rather videos.
You always inspire me.

~Betty

Postby Betty » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi Dave,
I love the beginning of the show where you have pictures in a ferris wheel approach while changing the photo to the left with blend.
Your new camera is really nice and look forward to seeing more of your creative juices, err rather videos.
You always inspire me.

~Betty

Valued Member

Postby DJaseck » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Betty and Ginger...thank you. Yes, Michigan has a beautiful coastline on the west side of the state. Particularly nice from Traverse City north to Harbor Springs. One of my favorite cameras died me and left with the new Canon, but not a long enough lens which the Panasonic FZ200 filled in with. But you know what they say....real photographers spend their money on camera gear, anything left over they buy food!!!! The open title slide was from Style pack #2 and is sort of tricky to get it work right with text and photographs. It's the second time I have used it. The first was a little show I did called "Pure Imagination" which featured some photoart I did. If you are interested in viewing it, here is the link:

https://vimeo.com/101979807

Keep on shootin!!!!!

Postby Betty » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Thanks Dave,
I'll have to try that slide style from #2 that you mentioned. I have that pack but I don't know why I never tried using it.
I watched your other video, too and I remember seeing that one.

~Betty

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am

hi

nice show capturing a happy day.

Steve

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback