It's a Beautiful Day

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

It's a Beautiful Day

Postby mariloucarino » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi everyone!

I am new to proshow and have made a few slideshows mainly as video greets for my family. For my birthday i made one for myself sort of like a thank you note to my family and friends. what's so special about this video is my daughter Jeni saw me making it (i usually do the videos in secret and then surprise them by posting it on fb on the day of their bday, she had hers a week earlier :)) and she ended up crying and apologizing for not being able/not knowing how to make one for me.

i am not good with words so i find videos/slideshows a great way to express what i want to say on special days :) thanks proshow for providing an excellent tool.

apart from sharing i would very much appreciate your comments and suggestions on how to do better.

The video is : 2015 Marilou's Bday Beautiful Day, runs 3 mins. 21 seconds at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uzeB5Zi1Rc

My other videos are at my youtube channel "keepsakes & memories". I specially recommend "2015 Jeni's Bday" which shows a photowall of quotes and photos and "29 years" an anniversary video which shows morphing at the beginning of the show.

This show does not contain material that might be considered objectionable.

thank you and hope you enjoy watching the video, don't forget to share feedback!

marilou

Re: It's a Beautiful Day

Postby ginger » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 am

Beautiful show. Nicely done.

ginger

Postby mariloucarino » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you Ginger!

Postby Solitude » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.

Tanya

Postby mariloucarino » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:23 am

You're welcome Tanya. Glad you enjoyed it.

marilou

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback