Help with fonts Updated

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Help with fonts Updated

Postby weldr » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Took a lot of work but well worth it. Thanks to Joe I learned a lot about fonts in our shows. I've watched this so many times in the last week...last night I found two spelling errors! I save this as a Blu-ray ISO, then put it on a thumb drive and watch on my TV. Looks great. Thank you all for your advice, I think this is a big improvement. http://youtu.be/Gcn_3hH-v8Y?list=UUApzG ... Kx8WNXU1dQ
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Re: Help with fonts Updated

Postby heckydog » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 am

It looks great. Well done. Impressive transformation.

Joe

Postby Betty » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:50 am

It turned out really nice.

~Betty

Postby cherub » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:10 am

Much, much better now.
A wonderful show !

Postby weldr » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Thanks for watching again. I am going to work on the caption timings. I said this was a final version but I've told my wife almost every night I thought this was the final. For a week there was a small tweak here a minor change there. Now it will just be caption timing. You guys/girls are great. Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback