- Esteemed Member
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 4:58 am
- Location: Crowborough, East Sussex, U.K.
1. Meiringen. I experimented with some sound effects for the first time at the beginning – need some tweeking? – and includes a trip to the Reichenbach Falls, the setting for the fictional presumed death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's character Sherlock Holmes. NB No sound for the first 20 secs. Time 5.30.
2. Mount Pilatus & Lucern. Travel on the world’s steepest cog railway and two cable cars before visiting, perhaps, the most attractive Swiss town, Lucern. Time 6.54.
3. Brienz-Rothorn Steam Railway – the only Swiss mountain railway that still offers a full steam service. Time 3.12.
4. Jungfrau. Travel to Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in Europe. Time 3.58.
5. Shilthorn. Visit Piz Gloria, at the summit, which is where the 1969 James Bond movie On Her Majesty’s Secret Service was set. Time 5.28
6. Stanzerhorn. Ride the Cabrio cable car, the world’s first cable car with a roofless upper deck, and feel the wind in your hair followed by a short boat trip on Lake Lucern. Time 5.57.
My thanks to Joe, Pete, Steve & Alan for their help and to Jennifer for her “Follow the Leader” tutorial and its follow-up
Also as a viewer I thought breaking it up into several shorter shows was much better than one long show
My Gallery http://www.photodex.com/share/berniehynes
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests