The Wonders My Eyes Have Seen

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

The Wonders My Eyes Have Seen

Postby mjwhit » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:02 am

I was raised on farm, so I guess it is sort of natural for me to like the outdoors and nature and I always have for as long as I can remember. However, since I have retired and taken up nature photography in a serious way, I have come to appreciate nature even more and have come to realize the wonders in nature that I have been so blessed to have seen over the years. In this slideshow I would like to share some of the images I have captured of the beauty and wonderment that nature has to offer to all of us.

I have titled this show: The Wonders My Eyes Have Seen. It is 5:16 minutes long with no objectionable material. With this show I have added interesting and inspiring quotes with each image.

The images in this video can be found at: http://michael-whitaker.artistwebsites.com/

Hope you enjoy the show as much as I did putting it together.

MJ

Valued Member

Re: The Wonders My Eyes Have Seen

Postby johnniecanoe » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Hey Mike, great photography and quotes to go with it. I too am a nature lover. Though I was born in the city, and still reside in one. I do get out every chance I get. Thanks for sharing your work.

Re: The Wonders My Eyes Have Seen

Postby mjwhit » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and taking the time to view my show, johnniecanoe. I am glad you enjoyed the show. It was my pleasure to share. I still live in the country with a few acres, but not a farm.

MJ

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback