Christmas Greetings

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Christmas Greetings

Postby shaw » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 am

As we approach Christmas, I have made a short show(6 minutes) to wish my fellow ProShow Enthusiasts a very happy Christmas.
This show is different to my usual style of presentation. I hope you find it fun!
The link is:
http://www.photodex.com/share/shaw/gc7mpmg4

Re: Christmas Greetings

Postby ginger » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:12 pm

I enjoyed all of the fun Santas and other festive items. I really liked your hat mannequins and the color change effect.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

ginger

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Sorry I could not view your show but I seem to be having issues with watching anything on Proshow except YouTube. Who knows maybe one day it will fix itself and I can again enjoy all the show. Anyhow Happy Xmas and a great New Year to you and yours.

Penny

Postby Betty » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Penny, you are not the only one. I even download the program again from photodex and no luck. It's been really frustrating.

Only viewing shows on vimeo and youtube.

This sounds like a great a video to watch and I am sorry I am not able to view it. (I tried both IE and firefox)

~Betty

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback