Stresa Northern Italy

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Stresa Northern Italy

Postby sclen » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:03 am

A short video of a lovely lakeside town on Lake Maggiore Northern Italy. Nothing offensive in the content
Hope you will like
it.

sclen

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Stresa Northern Italy

Postby sierra whiskey » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:59 pm

hi

i really enjoyed this show. I was initially disappointed some of the pictures were a bit grainy but I soon got over that, viewing the beautiful interior of the Palace & the weird and wonderful sights that it offered. The islands were beautiful & filled with interesting things to see. A nicely constructed show.

thanks for sharing

regards

Steve

Valued Member

Re: Stresa Northern Italy

Postby johnniecanoe » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:14 am

No doubt a beautiful place to visit. Like Steve said, some of the photos were a bit to grainy, but still well put together. Visually, some of the photos had a lot to offer to the eye so I found myself keeping the pause button at the ready. That's probably more of a personal issue. All in all it was an enjoyable show to watch. Thanks for posting.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback