A couple of days in London

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ProShow Hall of Fame

A couple of days in London

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:51 am

Hi

a couple of shows made from recent long weekend in London. We were lucky enough to have the warmest Halloween on record followed by another unseasonably beautiful day. The photos are very touristy as London isn't somewhere I'm that familiar with and i was exactly that...a tourist.

i'd love to hear what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naslio6 ... Uw&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7wDOdy ... Uw&index=1

regards

Steve
Last edited by sierra whiskey on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: Acouple of days in London

Postby glyn53 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:24 pm

sierra whiskey wrote:Hi

i'd love to hear what you think.

Steve

I love your videos , some great shots.Image we went to see the poppies at the tower of London as seen here in my photo.

Glyn

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: A couple of days in London

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:02 am

Hi Glyn

thanks for watching. I love your shot of the poppies...what a simple idea that was truly a beautiful & surprisingly moving experience.

regards

Steve

Valued Member

Postby johnniecanoe » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 am

Two great shows Steve. Though they were both photographed in the great city of London, they are equally enjoyable to watch. What stands out the most to me is your talent with your camera. If your job was to promote London, you succeeded. My only critique would be the dust bunnies on some of your sky shots. Time for a camera sensor cleaning. I just ordered my sensor cleaner yesterday.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 am

Johnnie

thanks for watching. You are right about the spots i shall have a look at a sensor cleaner too although i think some of them might be a dirty filter....lazy not checking.

regards

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby des.tom » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:10 am

Two very well constructed shows - don't know how you managed to cover so much in two days! Interesting variation in use of black and white backgrounds for the two shows, interesting images and effective use of styles/transitions.

Des

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback