Lake Superior Circle Tour

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Lake Superior Circle Tour

Postby anitaemile » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 pm

It's been quite a while since I made a slide show.
Recently we purchased a 20 year old Roadtrek and took it for a vacation around Lake Superior .
With us traveled our dogs Tulip and Juli. We had a great time and discovered that roadtrek was our favorite way of vacationing.
We don't like to stay in one place long and after years of tenting and pop up camping the B-van turned out to be just what we love most.
Hope to make many more happy trips.
After we got back we added another member to our pet family : Dinki ( with two blue eyes), and he has traveled with us on a shorter trip to visit some Canadian relatives.
For now the Roadtrek has been stored for the winter. No more vacation days left and winter is almost here.
Brrrrrr

Hope you enjoy the show.

Anita

Re: Lake Superior Circle Tour

Postby Betty » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:19 am

Anita,
What a great trip! I had considered purchasing a Roadtrek, myself. One day. Loved the video. It didn't seem like it was 4 minutes and wanted to watch more.
thanks for sharing your trip with us!

~Betty

Postby Solitude » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 am

Enjoyed it so much I was wishing I was on vacation.

Tanya

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Fantastic! Really enjoyed it. One question --------Where is the new kitten!

Postby anitaemile » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks for watching. The roadtrek is a great vehicle to travel with. Dinki was still with his mom and siblings when we were vacationing. We got him a week after we returned from our trip. A few weeks after adopting him we have made a 4 day trip to Toronto , to visit some relatives and he traveled with us. :D .It kind of felt like traveling a zoo. :lol: Traveling with a cat is not the issue, but traveling with a litter box ( and 12 legs that are all over the place) can be.. It's like waking up in a gravel pit sometimes.. :)

Postby mjwhit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Anita,

Very interesting production...great images. I enjoyed it a great deal. Looks like you had a wonderful vacation/trip.

Thanks for sharing.

mjwhit

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback