Somber Days

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Somber Days

Postby northward » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Seasonal images (november) from an ordinary forest. The only thing special about the area is its location: almost dead center in a large urban area. A wilderness place, but accessible from all directions...
About 3½ minutes. Nothing offensive.
Wolf
http://www.photodex.com/share/northward/w7mgpmg4

Here is an aerial view of the nature-area in Gothenburg. Pictures are all from the right hand side of the park, fairly close to the encroaching townhouses.
Last edited by northward on Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Somber Days

Postby seektheburd » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:44 am

Northward,
Who would have thought this was in an populated area. Pretty cool pictures. And the music just adds to the somber mood. Good choice in music. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks for commenting, Stephanie. Lots of good music here: http://incompetech.com.
You can get an idea of the park-area and its location from the aerial view now.
Greetings
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Wolf,
Neat aerial shot. Still boggles the mind. Bustling streets and neighborhoods nearby. Thanks for the additional info and pic.

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Valued Member

Postby decaf4me » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Great match of music to images. And as a photography student, I can appreciate the low light situation; you created great mood via the selective light in the images and the music. I visited Goteborg in summer of 1976 - hard to believe there is such a place as this park. (I thoroughly enjoyed an amazing amusement park, tho, which seemed to be right in the city!)

Postby PhotoMill » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Wolf,

Great work !! I always view anything that you post. Thanks for the music links at the end of the production.

...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Thanks for recent comments, Steve and decaf! The mood in the park was actually a bit eerier than I had expected, that provided the idea for this show. And yes, the amusement park (Liseberg) is still there and kicking. Enjoy the season!
Wolf

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback