English Civil War

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

English Civil War

Postby glyn53 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Had a English Civil War re-enactment at Cleethorpes. This is mainly the village scene for the 17th century and looked very authentic. Hope you enjoy. No objectionable content and is just over 4 minutes long.

Glyn

Valued Member

Re: English Civil War

Postby Tonel » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 am

Nice one, Glyn. I'm not into re-enactments but watched your show and enjoyed it.

The music is very apt and very nice (would like to know what it is).

A very nice mix of effects, particularly liked the scrolls and the stand out characters.

Have any of the people in it seen your show? I'm sure they'd enjoy it very much and be impressed.

I think there is only one shot that has modern day things in it (cars) but might be wrong as only seen once so far. It doesn't detract anyway.

Well done.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Postby Betty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 am

Nice job, Glyn!

~Betty

Esteemed Member

Postby glyn53 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:51 am

Tonel wrote:Nice one, Glyn.

The music is very apt and very nice (would like to know what it is).

Have any of the people in it seen your show? I'm sure they'd enjoy it very much and be impressed.

I think there is only one shot that has modern day things in it (cars) but might be wrong as only seen once so far. It doesn't detract anyway.

Well done.

Tony

The music is called 'Veil of Signs' by the London Festival Strings. I have posted the video to the re-enactment site and they love it. I tried not to get anything modern into my photographs but it wasn't always possible, but I'm happy with what I got :)
Pleased you enjoyed it and keep your eye out for part two - The Battle with pikes, cannons and swords :)

Glyn

Valued Member

Postby Tonel » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Thanks for the music info, Glyn.

Re the cars, you could cheat like they do with celebs photos - Photoshop them. You went to the trouble to get the faux 3D images so I'm sure hiding the cars would be easy. But like I said, it doesn't detract and this proved to be the case when I replayed the show and looked for cars. They actually appear in a few shots but I only noticed them in one shot on first play.

I'll be looking out for the second part.

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback