Wanderings

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Re: Wanderings

Postby smunited » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

Thanks Betty. It really is nice that people take the time to watch my shows and to comment. It is so wonderful to have a place to share what I love to do! Sandra

Postby pixelpusher2010 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:17 am

For me this show had everything

A little HDR , Great lighting ( or post processing ) well chosen transitions, tastfull effects
One Word Fantastic !!

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:50 am

Thank you so much pixelpusher2010. The garden is a place I go at least once a month, all year long. I have always thought it would be fun to incorporate some model images into the setting. Glad you liked it! Sandra

Postby Yanis » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 am

Greetings Sandra,

That was EXQUISITE! The beauty of your subject fits right in the location. I also loved some of the post-processing job you've done with some the photos.

I easily get bored when the background music is too slow, but this show kept me excited to see the next slide.

Awesome job!

Peace,
Yanis :D

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks for watching Yanis and for letting me know, glad you liked it. I am hard at work on a new show. Should be posting in a month or so. Sandra

Postby Magmatic » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:05 pm

That was remarkable. Very artistically done, however it was you made the photos look like artwork. Very well put together too.

I wonder, what is the style with the sun in the background at 2:17?
David Shuford

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi David, thanks so much for watching. I think you are referring to the sunflower, if so I used the style "Lux & Light Glamour 2". If that is not the one let me know... Sandra

Postby Magmatic » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Ah ha! I have that style, but obviously hadn't paid much attention to it.

What software do you use to make the art effects?
David Shuford

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Glad to hear you have that one David. I use a variety of programs starting with Adobe Raw Editor, Photoshop CC, OnOne Premium Suite, Nik, and Topaz. Each image is different, and I find you go through cycles of effects you like, or work with what and how you are shooting your images. I love getting out to shoot, but I equally like to sit and play! Sandra

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback