Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2014

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2014

Postby trailertrash » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:13 am

This years Tattoo was one of the best I have seen in recent years. This is our 8th year in a row and we wouldn't miss it for the world.

The lighting, while perfect for the show was not so good for photography so one or two of my slides are a bit less than I would have liked but the main theme is all there. The soundtrack is extracted from the original on the night soundtrack.

Once again my old Regiment was there in fine tune and looking resplendent. Slides 7 and 9 show them well.

Mechanics:

7m:38 s
82 slies
16:9 WS – Full Screen available.
1 video - borrowed from a friend.

Audio.
Each ‘ section ‘ has its own piece added to the short number of slides it needs to show the performance.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Andrew

http://www.photodex.com/share/trailertrash/88bwpmg4

Warning: The Zulu dance troop were in national dress for their traditional dance, therefore the female dancers were topless.

Re: Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2014

Postby Diane48 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 am

Hi Andrew,
I always enjoy your Military Tattoo slideshows. It looked like a very entertaining evening and I look forward to seeing it downunder over the Christmas New year period when it is telecast here.
I enjoyed the way you fitted the music to the various slides. Clever work.

Cheers, Diane

Postby Diane48 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:11 am

Hi Andrew.
I watched the Royal Military Tattoo tonight and then watched your slide show again. You were lucky to be able to get such good images from such a fast paced show. I agree with you that is was one of the best. Pity it rained the night that you went.
My favourite parts were the Singapore Band and the Hornpipe dance......took me back a few years!!
Thanks for sharing your show
Cheers, Diane

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi Andrew

i enjoyed the show through your show, thanks

regards

Steve

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback