Girl Talk

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Girl Talk

Postby DJaseck » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 am

I have had an idea for this little show for a long time with the song "Girl Talk" being one of my all time favorite songs. The song is in a way is about my life with my beautiful wife and 3 wonderful daughters. The 14 second title slide alone was a lesson for me in using keyframes. I am sure I will tweak the song later on as I fnd additional images, but for now I am a bit fatigued and sort of lost my objectivity. Anyway here is the link to the show which is just under 4 minutes. The song was written by Neil Hefti with lyrics by Bobby Troup. The music is performed by Eliane Elias and her great group. Lovin PSP!!! Let me know what you think...Dave

https://vimeo.com/100376981

Re: Girl Talk

Postby mjwhit » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am

Hi Dave,

Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic. I loved the show and it is obvious that you love your beautiful wife and daughters.
I'm new to PSP and have posted a couple of shows so far and I love it too. Your show gave me a few ideas to try on a show I'm working on now.
Thanks for sharing your show and beautiful family.

MJ

Postby Betty » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 am

Wow Wow Wow, Dave!

That was truly awesome. I love how you prepared this show. The voice overs were absolutely perfect. Your shows are always an inspiration. The song chosen was just perfect. I really felt the Love in this video!

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Best regards,
Betty

Valued Member

Postby DJaseck » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 am

MJ and Betty....Thanks for your generous comments on the show. BTW...if anyone is interested the last slide in the show, is made from a layered photoshop template I made. I saw it in the Kristin & Joey show and thought it was pretty cool. So I started from scratch and made it easy to add 8 images to the slide if you know a little about Photoshop. If you or anyone is interested in the file, send me an email and I will send the file in a reply. It sized as a 10"X7"@300ppi.
Best regards,
Dave

Postby bob walden » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Very nice!! Love the song also. I am assuming you finally have dibs on the bathroom?

Valued Member

Postby DJaseck » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Thanks Bob...I would not have survived with only 1 bathroom! I did not know there were that many cosmetics in the world LOL. Speaking of Girl Talk, there is a great video on youtube with Bobby Troup doing Girl Talk you might want to view. Appreciate your kind comments...Dave

Postby pixelpusher2010 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 am

Well done - classy no doubt will be a cherished memory

Valued Member

Postby DJaseck » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:27 am

PixelPusher...Thank you for your taking a look. The show is all the more important in that my oldest daughter Karen died a month ago. Her memorial is in a week. I'm so glad I got the show made. It was 6 months after my beautiful wife died that I could do the show of our lives together, "Our Love Story", which IMO, is a keeper forever. Never regret the money spent on camera gear or computers/software. They made priceless memories never to be recovered if they had not been recorded....Dave

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback