The Kelpies

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

The Kelpies

Postby trailertrash » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 am

A Kelpie is a Scottish, Mystical, rather mischievous type of fairy or demon if you like. They come out principally at night to annoy people. They often take the form of horses but can take human form, but retain their hooves. They're rather like the local kids in fact!!!

A prominent Scottish Sculptor was tasked with creating a display to the Kelpies by Falkirk Council [ an area in central Scotland ]

These awesome structure[s] are the result of his labours.

http://www.photodex.com/share/trailertrash/b96wpmg4

I hope you see something you like.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: The Kelpies

Postby sierra whiskey » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:54 am

i loved watching your show. i had seen a brief image on the news once & thought how beautiful the sculpture was and your images show that it is better than i imagined.

one small criticism i would offer is that some of the images have been cropped a bit tightly, for example some of the ear tips are missing.

nice show of a fantastic sculpture.

regards

Steve

Esteemed Member

Postby trailertrash » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:45 am

sierra whiskey wrote:i loved watching your show. i had seen a brief image on the news once & thought how beautiful the sculpture was and your images show that it is better than i imagined.

one small criticism i would offer is that some of the images have been cropped a bit tightly, for example some of the ear tips are missing.

nice show of a fantastic sculpture.

regards

Steve

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to reply. I agree about the tight crop in some. In my defense [ no excuses ] I was holding on to my travelling companion at the time - an 80lb German Shephard!!

Postby gpsmikey » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 am

Very nice !! There is also a dog breed by the same name ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Kelpie ) that seems to have many of the same traits ( The Dog Whisperer had an episode where a woman in Australia had one). I can understand your comment about trying to control your shepherd - I have 2 samoyeds and when they start pulling, things move !!

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback